Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Cant really talk about USA ,but here in Uk
The UK?s biggest choice of motorcycle parts for Japanese and European machines. (wemoto)
https://www.fowlersparts.co.uk/
https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/parts/by-model/
I've found to be good, at least that's my experience with them:smile
:plus1:
I buy lots of odds and sods off eBay and because of the feedback system the service is usually brilliant.

I also buy and sell motorcycle kit and use eBay for selling although the fees are expensive it's still the most reliable platform.
Yeah I found that with high fees for selling :crap:

Defo a good idea though CBR99xx:thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Are you having problems with vendors online in general or specifically on this site?

Thanks,
Natalie
In general, actually the problem that I had over the last week with a vendor ended up being a carrier problem, the vendor was ready to replace the item... then it magically showed up on my doorstep three days after tracking said it had been delivered. I know that your site probably has prefered vendors, I don't want to get between you and your bread & butter.
This experience in itself is worth sharing. When I discovered that the item was claimed to have been delivered and I had not received the item, yet had been charged... I immediately felt... well.. ripped off. I did contact the vendor and voiced my concerns, actions were taken and the problem resolved, to my satisfaction.
To be honest I felt as though my claim would fall upon deaf ears, it immediately put me on the defensive. In this case I was wrong, the vendor was going to make it right even if the package was not found. Cost some time but better time than money.
I have other issues though... This one purchase of a mesh jacket has taken well over a month to complete. That is sad.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Other orders I placed were kind of like this clip from Seinfeld. They took my order... said they had the item in stock, would ship in 2-3 days and then I get a email saying, sorry we are out of stock it will be 30 days before they can give me a ship date.Try to cancel the order and, "we are sorry but your money will be refunded in 3-4 days." You gotta laugh or your gonna cry!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Other oders I placed were kind of like this clip from Seinfeld. They took my order... said they had the item in stock, would ship in 2-3 days and then I get a email saying, sorry we are out of stock it will be 30 days before they can give me a ship date. try to cancel the order and, "we are sorry but your money will be refunded in 3-4 days." You gotta laugh or your gonna cry!https://youtu.be/4T2GmGSNvaM
I'm going to move my rant on Competition Accessories into this thread, I recently had the same experience with them, except they would not honor the sale price when the item was re-stocked. The called it a clearance, but how is it a clearance when you intend to re-stock the item. It's like all the furniture stores that have been having "going out of business sales" for 20 years now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts