Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 99 Fireblade 900rr
New here guys figured I would stop in and share my beauty. She has 32k on her and still going strong. Share your thoughts if you feel like it. Coming up next some fresh rubber, new chain and sprockets, new brakes, and black widow exhaust. To be continued...
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
3 Posts
Fresh bath, new rubber, chain, and black widow exhaust! Time to shred some miles! View attachment 110852 View attachment 110853 View attachment 110854 View attachment 110855 View attachment 110856
I like it... I think extendending the blue in the tail loose the black I like the black widow exhaust can but looks better with the longer can than the shorty maybe white rims but I like things that pop I have a 01 Erion with white rims and a 09 Repsol with 2012 orange rims always a crowd around my bikes at shows keep the shiny side up.

· Registered
3 Posts
My 99 Fireblade 900rr
New here guys figured I would stop in and share my beauty. She has 32k on her and still going strong. Share your thoughts if you feel like it. Coming up next some fresh rubber, new chain and sprockets, new brakes, and black widow exhaust. To be continued... View attachment 110846 View attachment 110847 View attachment 110849 View attachment 110850 View attachment 110851 View attachment 110846 View attachment 110847 View attachment 110849 View attachment 110850 View attachment 110851 View attachment 110846 View attachment 110847 View attachment 110849 View attachment 110850 View attachment 110851
Bike looks great! Ever since I got my 929 I’ve been putting rim decals & painting the spokes only. I recently just got CBR emblems for the tank that look like the new CBR metal emblems.Everything I get is on eBay pretty cheap.

· Registered
3 Posts
that 929 is sweet I'm negoitiating with a race bike collector in Florida that has Jake Zemke's 954rr factory Erion with two fresh spare motors that are built out to a 1038 195 hp with all Honda factory internals $3000 it is gonna be a beast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts