Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should be a bit of fun. You get to rate the poster who's made the previous post. You get to make a few comments, but remember, if you do it's YOU that's next on the chopping block !! Have at it people !! :evilaugh:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll start by saying the poster above me is a COMPLETE prick, even though he's damn good looking :D

·
Registered
921 Posts
Being from KS, eu4ic1000 is in the market for a stretched swingarm and lowering kit...no need for handling in his neck of the woods!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
lmao. I keep it garaged. I don't trust people at the bars and ****. But those CCTV setups are cheap now. FOund one with mobile access for $170 a few days ago. I do want one

surteez is scared to play with "fire"

·
Registered
927 Posts
Biggest problem with Kansas is all the straight roads. Atleast I have somewhere to gallop! And yeah... Ducati and all that noise... vfr, pfff! pleaaaseee lol

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
C'mon now, lets stay on course here!!!

I already tossed a barb at eu4ic1000 (whose screen name is some kind of an enigma :D Double barb biatch!), and I'd like to take this oppurtunity to say that babybladerich likes to suck yogurt through his teeth. :evilaugh:

goodgawd I hope I dont get in trouble for that. :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts