Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, can anyone of you tell me if the rims and/or rotors from a RC51 will fit on the 929? My buddy is loaning me an extra set of RC51 rims so that I can run slicks on them. Any idea guys???

·
Registered
929 Posts
zcspec said:
that doesnt sound promising for me. :idunno:
Not unless you know a machinist, or are willing to drop some coin. ;) The question you have to ask yourself is - Is it worth the time and/or money involved to use the RC's wheels?

Is it not in the budget for you to snag a pair of wheels off of eBay or one of online classifieds? That would be my recommendation for quick/reliable wheel changes (from stock/race prep).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kookie said:
Not unless you know a machinist, or are willing to drop some coin. ;) The question you have to ask yourself is - Is it worth the time and/or money involved to use the RC's wheels?

Is it not in the budget for you to snag a pair of wheels off of eBay or one of online classifieds? That would be my recommendation for quick/reliable wheel changes (from stock/race prep).
Nah...the extra cash isnt worth it for me. I guess I'll have to fork out some cash to pick up an extra set of 929 rims with rotors so that I CAN...do a quick swap at the track or even home and run the slicks.
God....racing is getting expensive! :shocked:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts