Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its waking up! The power is really starting to show itself...I would have to say...6K and up will make you dizzy! I broke it in the way you should, and it was pretty annoying with the up downs...but it was all worth it. Almost time to MOD it! let the fun begin! MWAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
showmethebombs : Its waking up!  The power is really starting to show itself...I would have to say...6K and up will make you dizzy!  I broke it in the way you should, and it was pretty annoying with the up downs...but it was all worth it.  Almost time to MOD it! let the fun begin! MWAHAHAHA!
Just curious, which break in method are you using? The mild or crank it up now as you would after it's broke in?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1K, I know...it has rained like a MUTHA FUCCA HERE ALL THE FUCCING TIME! but, I am over it as you can tell. this week looks good!

I broke it in by taking it easy on the motor, and as I got more miles bringing it into the higher RPMs. Don't get me wrong, every now and then I took it to the point of limiter, just not a lot. The 929 I broke in a bit harder, but it never gave me any problems. So, I guess you can say I didn't break it in by the book, nor did I beat the crap out of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts