Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been riding in 7 years and was just curious about what kind of reaction the RC51 gets from other riders or people in general. I mean theres so many newer and aggressive looking machines out there. Does the RC51 still turn some heads like it once did??

GT

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
does it turn heads!!!!??? the sound of it alone will turn heads......you watch!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Haven't been riding in 7 years and was just curious about what kind of reaction the RC51 gets from other riders or people in general. I mean theres so many newer and aggressive looking machines out there. Does the RC51 still turn some heads like it once did??

GT
I love my 900rr but an RC51 tops the list for bikes i would love to have in the stable

·
Registered
43 Posts
The look the sound, nothing like them. New blades are a beautiful bike but they are like arsholes, everyones got one. I go cruising around the beach cafes and everyone turns round to have a look. Good for if your a bit of a pozer like me, lol

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
It depends. People who know about Honda's and their bikes know what type of machine the RC51 were and still are.

Its your bike, its your toy, its yours to enjoy - don't let anyone tell you different.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think Grover put it pretty well when he said that you know it's a classic. People who know what it is respect it. People who don't know what it is always want to know and ask. For people that don't know anything about bikes, any bike will turn their head. For people who know bikes, this is one of the bikes that will keep them looking, not just take a quick glance. It's a special bike no matter how you look at it.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
well said honorcode!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
X2 Well said. I once thought about selling my RC (for about a day) then i slapped myself. Just an awesome bike, awesome sound, and very stable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts