Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Iv got one that I never use but I live in Europe... Italy to be precise...

With shipping and all that it may not be worth it getting it from me... but if no1 closer to you has one spare then you can have mine. How much? Tell you what... send me a complete set of "Castrol Honda" race rep decals for a 2004 SP2 and we will call it even.

·
Registered
378 Posts
buy the windscreen that motophoria has here for sale http://www.fireblades.org/forums/honda-rc51/60095-fabbri-windscreen-for-sale.html

and have him ship it to my house and you pay shipping for the seat and its yours. as far as what shipping would be for the seat from 49085 zip code to you i have no idea. find out what shipping would be from 49085 ( i will ship from work) to you is for the seat, and whatever shipping is from motophoria to 49103 ( ship to my house ) for the windscreen+50 FOR the windscreen and ill send ya the seat. if its to much let me know. i know on ron ayers they get 122 dollars for the seat + shipping. never been on the bike, i got it as a spare from a friend that wrecked his 02 right after he bought it and he gave me the seat .

dang. thats confusing. her eis the short hand deal

you buy motophorias fabbri windscreen and have it shipped to my house, and payy all shippiing for the windscreen and the seat, and ill put the seat on the UPS truck COD to you. ( given that this is ok with motophoria of course )

sound fair?

·
Registered
68 Posts
i need a passenger seat more than a windscreen - so 50 plus the shipping charges for the seat and windscreen - and thats it. new seat never used? any damage to it from crash? pics would be great if you have them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After shipping the windscreen and the seat I will be over 100 buck?

Any passenger seats in the US?

·
Registered
378 Posts
i need a passenger seat more than a windscreen - so 50 plus the shipping charges for the seat and windscreen - and thats it. new seat never used? any damage to it from crash? pics would be great if you have them.

seat has never been used, he crashed with the cowl on the bike, the seat was sitting in his kitchen the whole time, i dont have any pics but ill get some tonight if ya want. its brand new in perfect condition. its just an extra for me. i still have the original one for my bike so this one is just a spare.
i was gonna pull the vinyl off of it and make it wider/thicker, but if i do that then the stocker would never get used anyways. so i really one need the one.

·
Registered
378 Posts
seat has never been used, he crashed with the cowl on the bike, the seat was sitting in his kitchen the whole time, i dont have any pics but ill get some tonight if ya want. its brand new in perfect condition. its just an extra for me. i still have the original one for my bike so this one is just a spare.
i was gonna pull the vinyl off of it and make it wider/thicker, but if i do that then the stocker would never get used anyways. so i really one need the one.
besides that, my wife only goes for a ride maybe 2 times a year if that, she was pregnant all summer so she didnt even ride this year.
oh im in southwest Michigan BTW.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got the best solution for your seat problem...get high mount exahusts and lose the passanger all together!! Risk stratification!!

:eyebrows:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I"m looking to use to seat to set cargo on. My rear cowl got scratched transporting a dozen donuts on a stretch net. setting a shirt or towel on the rear cowl is getting old.

·
Registered
378 Posts
let me try to find out what shipping will be and ill set my price so that its fair.
ill bring it in to work tomorrow and wiegh it and get a price.

id really like the windscreen but i promised it to you first, so , oneil RC, if Mr RC decides he dosent want it and you still would like to swap the seat for the screen, you have second dibs, cool?

also, MR RC, have you seen the travel racks that clip into the cowl? they are small "trays" that just replace the cowl, they use a factory style catch, you pop the cowl off and pop this "thing" in its place and voila! you have a luggage rack, albiet, its not huge, but its seems like it would be perfect for your application, ill see if i can find a link

·
Registered
378 Posts
will do. im really sorry guys, i forgot to grab the seat today. ive been in the middle of trying to buy a new car so ive been focused on getting that crap sorted. i apologize. i also couldnt find that rack. it was in the advertisment section of one of my cycle world magazines. and i cant remember the name of it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
i thought this thread got deleted. ive been looking for it for a few days.
Mr RC, still need the seat, or did you go with the luggage rack thing?

·
Registered
199 Posts
I saw the luggage locker vendor at the California AMA races and they seemed pretty sturdy and of good quality. Wouldn't be a bad idea if you wanna spend the extra money. If not I have a clean rear seat only used a couple times then the broad fell off. :evilaugh: I'll let it go for $40 plus shipping. If interested I will shop for cheapest shipping method between Fed X, USPS, UPS, and DHL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts