·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not quite sure about the styling yet......but here ya go:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
The black one is too bad ass....hope you're kickin yourself in the ass now Z

RonAyers~ Since you posted the pics...you want me to bring back the 929 and I'll test the new bike for you??

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry.......I did a quick scan to see if there where any posts.......My bad...

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
RonAyers : Sorry.......I did a quick scan to see if there where any posts.......My bad...
Good news travels fast, s'all

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
OSIRIS :  The black one is too bad ass....hope you're kickin yourself in the ass now Z

RonAyers~  Since you posted the pics...you want me to bring back the 929 and I'll test the new bike for you??  
I've got the black one There's no way I could afford the insurance on that. My rates went up considerably this year, even though I have a spotless driving records for over 3 years.... Maybe in 2 years when the prices come down on them

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
ST : HESD?

Honda Enhanced Steering Dampener? Nice....

It should be HAFT'D - Honda About Freakin' Time Damper

·
Registered
120 Posts
I 'd get the red white and blue one and paint the blue part white fo' sho. I love the ample storage of the 929, but for 20
extra horses ill give it up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't know about the styling compared to the 600RR. I love the the 600RR stlying but the side fairings on this 1000 does nothing for me. I was going to upgrade next year but I think I will be waiting for another redesign or step down to the 600.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Sorry but, ugly . Glad I have my '02. Thanks for the pics Ron! You'd (I'd, at least) think Honda could do better than that!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Bacchus : Sorry but, ugly   .  Glad I have my '02.  Thanks for the pics Ron!  You'd (I'd, at least) think Honda could do better than that!
I too think the 954 looks better. That under seat muffler detracts from the shape of the rear cowl.

·
Registered
35 Posts
No wonder all the early photoshop pictures looked like a cut and paste job. The real thing has styling from different bikes for different bits.

To me it just doesn't look like a single bike, the styling is just not consistent from front to tail, perhaps in the flesh it might look better.

And I know why the swingarm changed but to me it's plain ugly compared to the piece of art the 954 has for a swingarm.

I'll definitley need time for it to grow on me.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Bacchus : Sorry but, ugly   .  Glad I have my '02.  Thanks for the pics Ron!  You'd (I'd, at least) think Honda could do better than that!
I think it looks awesome, especially the red/black. But then again I still think Cyber's R/W 929 looks better than either 929 or any 954. It's about the ride anyway, let's see what they say about how it rides.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Booth,

I agree, but I might be biased

To me, there's no white like Honda white a la 93 VFR or 00 929. But you do know I don't have that bike anymore don't you?

I'll give you one guess what I got (If you've read anything I've posted in the last several weeks, the answer will be obvious)

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
booth23 : Quote (Bacchus @ Sep. 05 2003, 5:49pm)Sorry but, ugly   .  Glad I have my '02.  Thanks for the pics Ron!  You'd (I'd, at least) think Honda could do better than that!
I think it looks awesome, especially the red/black.  But then again I still think Cyber's R/W 929 looks better than either 929 or any 954.  It's about the ride anyway, let's see what they say about how it rides.
Obviously, aesthetics is a very personal thing. But you're absolutely correct, it's about the ride. I'm just as curious as the rest of you as to what the final numbers will be on the latest rendition

1 - 20 of 34 Posts