Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
googolplexu : Quote (Heavy-Dee @ Oct. 30 2003, 1:07pm)30% of how much?  Don't they make like 14k a year?
It depends on when they were injured, what their Rank was.  Even as an Airman I made more than $14k.  

So...HD, do you also feel that a person acting inappropriately (goofing off on a construction rig), happens to severely injure themselves (falls and is paralyzed), deserves workmans comp and a full insurance ride for the rest of their life - in addition to drawing Social Security?
So...GP, do you also feel that a person acting inappropriately (goofing up on a racetrack), happens to severely injure a 929 (policy dunt cover race track), deserves to file a claim and get a full insurance ride on the backs of good honest policy payers?

Sorry had to do it!!

I think both girls deserve compensation. We sent them to Iraq. Shat happens.

·
Registered
846 Posts
How can you blame privates Lynch and Johnson for doing something stupid?  From what I understand, they made a wrong turn (in a foreign country) and got ambushed.  That is somehow their fault?  I would think that the commanding officer that sent them there unprotected and/or without clear instructions would be more to blame than the privates.

Is there more to the story than that?

Lastly, both Lynch and Johnson were injured serving our country.  They both deserve 100% disability in my opinion.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts