Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
chrisbratton22 said:
Is there anyone out there that makes real carbon fiber mirrors for the 954
I don't know, but I'm curious as to why you'd want them to begin with? Cosmetic reasons, or do you think that saving seven ounces of sprung weight will somehow give you a performance avantage? :D (The stock mirrors aren't that heavy...)

If your reasons are strictly cosmetic, that's okay too...it's your bike and you're entitled to do what you want. God knows I tried to make all my bikes look different than every other Joe's 929 or 954 or R1 or whatever I was riding that month. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just cosmetic. I think the "carbon Look" ones look like crap to me. I kind of wanted some mirrors to match all my other carbon fiber pieces

Chris

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
chrisbratton22 said:
Just cosmetic. I think the "carbon Look" ones look like crap to me. I kind of wanted some mirrors to match all my other carbon fiber pieces
Hmmm. Probably won't find them easily. Maybe Harris (UK) or someone like that? Most of the "rea" carbon stuff is designed to reduce weight for roadracing, and you don't see many mirrors on racebikes, so they may be tough to find.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I had seen some a few years ago but they were terrible looking and tiny. Approx. 2x3in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts