Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amish in the City

What other awesome ideas are they going to come up with next? :rolleyes: :thumbd:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I watched only two shows in the last 10 years of this reality shit. Real World when they had that hot black chic on in Vegas, dayum she was fine. And I watched the first season of Joe Millionaire to see the gold diggers get the shaft :thumb:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the only reality show I watch is Last comic standing. They got some funny people!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
You're right, it's become pathetic.

Amish in the city :rolleyes:
Marry a millionaire, or not :rolleyes:
Trade spouses :rolleyes:
Find the homosexual and win a million :rolleyes:
Big Brother (O'brother :rolleyes: )
Paris Hilton's bs series :rolleyes:
Next action star? :rolleyes:
On and on and on...

Wouldn't you love to sit in on one of those Hollywood producer's meetings? :eek:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
nedro said:
It's WAY CHEAPER to pay one person a million bucks at the end of the season than it is to pay 10 actors/actresses 100K each, an episode. And deal with their crying about green M&Ms

:rotfl: Yea, I guess you're right. I still couldn't believe that the 'Friends' cast negotiated and won $1,000,000 PER EPISODE EACH!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Anyone seen the commercials the last couple days for the next great champ - or whatever it is?
Looks like FOX is trying to mold a new boxer on our TV sets. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
I am going to get my ass kicked for this but a large amount of "reality" tv shows are pushed towards woman. If they stopped watching that crap it would eventually go away (well probably not but its wishful thinking :smilebig: ). My g/f is the worst with that stuff... oh we have to watch this or that. I admit I tried to watch them just b/c she sits with me and watches racing on alot of sundays but its so predictible and corny i just can't do it :thumbd:

Who wants to marry my dad 1,2
Bachelor 1,2,3... whatever they are up to
Bachelorette 1,2 3 blah blah blah
For love or $$ 1,2
Average Joe 1,2,3
Outback Jack (dumb asses)
the list goes on and on

edit: almost forgot the invasion on speed channel... who wants to date a race car driver

·
Registered
998 Posts
BDA116 said:
Anyone seen the commercials the last couple days for the next great champ - or whatever it is?
Looks like FOX is trying to mold a new boxer on our TV sets. :rolleyes:
Yeah BDA116 are you talking about the one Sly Stallon is hosting? I only heard about it because theres was an Aussie guy in it! He's the only non North American in it! I would actually like to see that one :thumb:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I hear you, I remember when people were first watching that shit and talking about it at the office, I'm like :rolleyes: Some people go out to some deserted shit, eat shit (snakes, rat, whatever) and put the drama towards each other so they can get them to leave. Why in the fuck anyone cares about this shit escapes me, but then again, that is what makes us all different :idunno: One man's treasure is another man's turd :smilebig:

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
TGZ13 said:
. My g/f is the worst with that stuff... oh we have to watch this or that.
I thought I was alone..I can't stand that reality crap. Just pray yours doesent discover the forums to discuss them in or you'll be wondering why you're always relegated to the laptop too.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Jungleboy said:
Yeah BDA116 are you talking about the one Sly Stallon is hosting? I only heard about it because theres was an Aussie guy in it! He's the only non North American in it! I would actually like to see that one :thumb:
I had to dig to find it, but Sly isn't involved. It's this one: http://www.fox.com/nextgreatchamp/
Looks as bad as the rest.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts