Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I just ordered some Woodcraft rearsets(should be good for at least 1-2 secs./lap :smilebig:) and now I'm wondering how big a difference they'll make in street riding. Do you guys leave 'em on all the time or do they make long rides uncomfortable? And all you moneybags that have the adjustable Satos/Aratas.....I don't want to hear it! :nono: :smilebig: Just couldn't see spending 400 beans on them. Oh, yeah, they have an optional brake light switch I ordered too.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
I have the adjustable Satos, and I have them set about 1 inch up and 1 inch back, like the Woodcraft postion. I've left them there for street riding as well. They seem to be fine. I thought I'd be adjusting them back and forth, but I haven't felt the need.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I have my Satos all the way up and all the way back. I thought for sure I would need to readjust them but see no need to. I'm so comfy on the bike now after getting used to them I'd mess myself up if I moved em again.

Dano

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Depends on YOU. You might hate them on rides over 20mins like on a highway but they work great on the track. That brakelight switch is nothing more than a banjo bolt with a pressure sensor in it.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I've had no issues with rearsets on the street... If anything, the higher they were raised, the more my legs got out of that "in between" stage of un comfortableness...

I plan on raising my new vortex as high as they'll go...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts