Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to buy a bike that will need to be transported from Texas to Maryland.

I have sold bikes in the past that people have had transported from me and once a guy showed up with a flatbed and I knew the bike would get damaged during transport. The other few times companies showed up with enclosed semi's and strapped the bikes onto pallets and that seemed a lot better.

I'm buying a pretty nice bike so I want one of the more reputable well known companies that has a track record of delivering bikes safe and sound.

any recommendations?

thanks in advance..

Jeff in Maryland

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
jjj0923 said:
thanks - I really like getting opinions from people that have actually used a company.

:)
Then forget about my suggestion. I've only used them twice with absolutely perfect results.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
jjj0923 said:
that's very good to know - thanks so much. Your intial post did not indicate that.
Did you specifically ask for details? Or was your question simply for recommendations?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for insight - now I'm beginning to get a flavor of how the moderators expect to be corresponded with around here...

:patriot:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
jjj0923 said:
thanks for insight - now I'm beginning to get a flavor of how the moderators expect to be corresponded with around here...

:patriot:
How's the correspondence with deez going?

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
smoothrideronli said:
Oh...I thought you were going to say something else...
Well, "deez" was "deeznuts" for a while...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jjj0923 said:
thanks - I really like getting opinions from people that have actually used a company.

:)
by the way - I'm sorry if this came across as a sarcastic remark -- it was not meant to be...

when I'm being sarcastic my twisted sense of humor will be painfully obvious... :chainsaw: :sheepsex:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I ran out! :rant::rant:

Sorry, I am in a fighting mood today...I think I'll quit posting. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts