Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seasons Greetings!

Over the winter i'll be fitting a PC3, can anyone recommend a good dyno centre for the SP? i.e they tuned your or your mates etc! I don't mind travelling a few miles so say 40 mile radius of London / Surrey area.

Thanks everyone
Phil

·
Registered
5 Posts
Seasons Greetings!

Over the winter i'll be fitting a PC3, can anyone recommend a good dyno centre for the SP? i.e they tuned your or your mates etc! I don't mind travelling a few miles so say 40 mile radius of London / Surrey area.

Thanks everyone
Phil
Go and check HM Racing out in Orpington. They did my SP2 and I am really pleased with the result.Talk to Dave and ask about the black SP2 they recently worked on. I had the suspension done there as well and the result is remarkable. Good luck.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Go and check HM Racing out in Orpington. They did my SP2 and I am really pleased with the result.Talk to Dave and ask about the black SP2 they recently worked on. I had the suspension done there as well and the result is remarkable. Good luck.
:plus1:

I had HM racing do my custom map for my 954, they did a good job, stay clear of dave hammond racing at Dover, there custom map was rubbish, with loads of flat spots, and crap fuelling, all sorted by HM now.:thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply...had a look at them on the web last night. They certainly look like a firm that knows their business. Nice to hear from people who have first hand experience though, thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the reply...had a look at them on the web last night. They certainly look like a firm that knows their business. Nice to hear from people who have first hand experience though, thanks again.
I had open lo-mount Ti Satos installed along with a PC3 and a K&N airfilter. The result on the HM Racing dyno was a peak power output of 131.5 Bhp and an almost flat torque curve. All the snatching has gone and the motor runs beautifully! HM Racing looks a bit basic from the outside but what goes on inside is what makes the difference....:hyper:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts