Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
aussie929, I swapped mine (1000rr) with the wifes (600rr), didn't like it. But, it is your machine. I didn't like the way the seat cowl and the tailsection lined up toward the back.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
freq said:
aussie929, I swapped mine (1000rr) with the wifes (600rr), didn't like it. But, it is your machine. I didn't like the way the seat cowl and the tailsection lined up toward the back.

Enjoy.

Are you talking about how it's not completely lined as in this picture?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
I personally don't give 2 ch!ts about the alignment of a 600RR cowl on a 1KRR (although I must say I like it :thumb: ). I just want a 1000RR! You guys are killing me here! :crying: I want one, already...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bacchus said:
I personally don't give 2 ch!ts about the alignment of a 600RR cowl on a 1KRR (although I must say I like it :thumb: ). I just want a 1000RR! You guys are killing me here! :crying: I want one, already...

Well what you waiting for then???? :)

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
freq said:

Enjoy.
Yep, me too.

Mine is still on backorder... Estimated first week of July for now. I was tempted to get a silver one and have it painted. :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
freq said:

Enjoy.

I just hate those air ducts looking things on the 1000RR's one. I can live with the small bump at the back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts