Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
QuikMike : Quote (ccwilli3 @ Oct. 13 2003, 9:11am)That OK/TX game was ugly...  The sooners look pretty hard to beat to me...
that is until they run into the mighty University of Miami Hurricanes!!!!.....GO 'CANES!!!!
dunno mikey... They weren't exactly dominating of FSU...

·
Registered
887 Posts
ccwilli3 : Quote (QuikMike @ Oct. 13 2003, 9:53am)Quote (ccwilli3 @ Oct. 13 2003, 9:11am)That OK/TX game was ugly...  The sooners look pretty hard to beat to me...
that is until they run into the mighty University of Miami Hurricanes!!!!.....GO 'CANES!!!!
dunno mikey...  They weren't exactly dominating of FSU...
true....it was a sloppy game with the downpour and all....and OK does have a very,very impressive offense...their WRs were open all game long...I truly think that Bob Stoops is the best coach in the country....it is obvious to even the casual observer that he out-coaches Mack Brown every year....hands down....anyways, the real test of Miami's mettle will be the VaTech in about three weeks in Blacksburg....if we can win that game, I'd feel really good about our chances against OK(if OK can make it to the Sugar bowl...they have lost to Okie State the last two years!&#33...

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Huskers looked like crap.
Oklahoma looks unstoppable.
Miami should have two losses by now (against no name teams)

GO Vikings!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
tigerblade : Sorry Booth, did you want to talk about Wimbledon or something?

Naah, let's discuss the merits of Sanskrit and it's effect on modern day language

Edit: I'm glad, as this will probably be the last year that TX/OU is held in Dallas. We have to stay away from downtown during that weekend because of all the idiots down there, tons of arrests, and fights. It won't be here next year unless Dallas pays the millions they owe, and they don't look like they are too willing to pay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts