• Double bubble tinted windscreen

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I''m in the market for a new windscreen. What looks better on the 954, regular tinted or double bubble tinted?

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
I like the double bubble look. Fabbri, Puig and Zero Gravity make nice ones. The Fabbri is thicker than the Z-Gravity.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 votes for DB...I'm surprised so far. Scott I'm starting to like the look of the DB, but does it push more air at your head vs chest?

·
Registered
552 Posts
3 votes for DB...I'm surprised so far. Scott I'm starting to like the look of the DB, but does it push more air at your head vs chest?
with a DB it will desperse the air differently then a stock shield, i dont feel it more in my face when riding, with my hight and riding position not tucked and not sitting straight up, just normal riding position for the bike, it seems to go over my head for the most part but iam only 5'10" tall.

·
Registered
7 Posts
with a DB it will desperse the air differently then a stock shield, i dont feel it more in my face when riding, with my hight and riding position not tucked and not sitting straight up, just normal riding position for the bike, it seems to go over my head for the most part but iam only 5'10" tall.
X2... Im only 5' 11

1 - 10 of 10 Posts