Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
stegen : Quote (ratter1 @ July 14 2003, 2:28am)Quote (stegen @ July 14 2003, 4:31pm)Here ya go guys!! Remember now?  (NWS)
Nope! never seen her before that's my story and I'm sticking to it
Why, is she dead now?
No, but if you look to the left of the text, you will see the avatar with a very hot looking girlie leaned over a 954 (God bless you Ratter for posting it), and I'm sure she reads the forums too, at times...

Z...

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
you missed the news Z, she is now my fiancee, she actually checked the pic before I posted it, to make sure she would not be recognised.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
showmethebombs : Quote (roadrunner954 @ July 14 2003, 8:43am)........' I could eat a peach for hours..........'
Face Off.
'you are correct!, tell him what his won johnny'

·
Registered
469 Posts
roadrunner954 : Quote (showmethebombs @ July 14 2003, 7:50am)Quote (roadrunner954 @ July 14 2003, 8:43am)........' I could eat a peach for hours..........'
Face Off.
'you are correct!, tell him what his won johnny'
A Few Good Men

·
Registered
105 Posts
Very hot indeed!

Although I think I saw better last night.  Three friends and myself went to a Miller/ Playboy sponsored party downtown Chicago at Excalibur.  Wow Wow Wow, I have never seen 15+ playmates, let alone ANY live in the flesh.  I know Playboy airbrushes, but these girls are absolutely beautiful.  We arrived and went downstairs, and 3, yes 3, were completely nude getting body paint applied.  Now that is the career path for me, painting nude bodies with finger paint...  Although I could not video, or shoot pics, attached is one of the 4 VIP passes that were provided to me by an anonymous source.  Would have loved to see Stegen's face there.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quiet954 : Very hot indeed!

Although I think I saw better last night.  Three friends and myself went to a Miller/ Playboy sponsored party downtown Chicago at Excalibur.  Wow Wow Wow, I have never seen 15+ playmates, let alone ANY live in the flesh.  I know Playboy airbrushes, but these girls are absolutely beautiful.  We arrived and went downstairs, and 3, yes 3, were completely nude getting body paint applied.  Now that is the career path for me, painting nude bodies with finger paint...  Although I could not video, or shoot pics, attached is one of the 4 VIP passes that were provided to me by an anonymous source.  Would have loved to see Stegen's face there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts