Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, that's the question.

How to remove then?? going to entry circuit soon and I wouldn't like to crash and break them. Seems expensive to find a replacement :smilebig:

Do I need to remove front fairing first?? I saw there is a rubber cover behind the front fairing and some wires in , but seems difficult to arrive. So I'm not sure about how's the best way to make this work clean.

Any help??

Thanks so much in advance!

·
Registered
55 Posts
You can pull the rubber cover from behind the fairing without removing the fairing. Pull the rubber cover back to reveal the wiring for the signal lights simply take a very narrow flat screwdriver and pop the clips apart. Then remove both bolts securing the mirrors to the upper fairing stay and pull the wiring out. I have removed my mirrors for a track event and have not reinstalled them yet.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have already put my mirrors on since the last post. I taped the two plus together and left about 4-5" tab that I threaded through the fairing and then pulled the wires through to reconnect them. It takes about 20 minutes total for both mirrors. If you need more details please let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Nuclear Bee,

I'll try your suggestions.
Seems little obvious but I was really afraid of pull too much and maybe broke the wire.

Anyway I'll explain you my experience later.

Thx!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts