Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody currently using a remus slip-on (titanium)....I have a 954 and know the (Remus) distributor for my area....

would like to know any experiences (bad or good).

Thanx

Gio.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
I had the Remus Ti slip-on on my 929, and sold it to some schmuck here on .org just before trading that bike in. Top-notch quality and power gains comparable or better than most other slip-ons (according to dyno testing by one of the Brit bike magaizines). A little on the quiet side, about the same as Akrapovic, but maybe a little less throaty, as both are noise-limited to whatever decibel limit is imposed by FIM standards. I saw where now, though, you can get it with a removable sound restrictor, but I'm not sure how loud that makes it. Even with the restrictor in mine, it was still labeled 'race only,' but I'm sure that's due to European restrictions.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Pete : I had the Remus Ti slip-on on my 929, and sold it to some schmuck here on .org just before trading that bike in.   Top-notch quality and power gains comparable or better than most other slip-ons (according to dyno testing by one of the Brit bike magaizines).  A little on the quiet side, about the same as Akrapovic, but maybe a little less throaty, as both are noise-limited to whatever decibel limit is imposed by FIM standards.  I saw where now, though, you can get it with a removable sound restrictor, but I'm not sure how loud that makes it.  Even with the restrictor in mine, it was still labeled 'race only,' but I'm sure that's due to European restrictions.
I'm that schmuck... I wish I never had tried to buy something from that worthless piece of bling bling P Daddy!!! I have it on my 954 and like it alot. Pretty quiet compared to other slipons but again as P Diddy says it's somewhat comparable to the Akro. Fit and finish is and the seat of the pants dyno felt some power gains...

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Coxy has one one his bike, not sure about power gains (wouild not expect much with just a slip on) but it sounds great

1 - 4 of 4 Posts