Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's more of i live in one of them apartment type places and don't think i should get a trailer but want one. I have seen decent fold up trailers for 350 with two rails, but wonder if 7 to 8 track days a year are worth getting the trailer or not. I want to do 20 track days a year but this would put me in the whole way to much.

Does any one know of a trailer rental place besides U-haul? i hate U-haul and will not rent anything from them. they are unsafe to just about deadly and i love my bike even though she is an outdate overwieght track whore that will pass your blade at miller:smilebig: (maybe:D).

Or does any .org memeber have a trailer they would be willing to rent me for trackdays when they are not using it? hell PM me your planned dates and i'll tow it and pay for all the gas (well my company will:evilaugh:). Uh miller?

Thanks,

D

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Does any one know of a trailer rental place besides U-haul? i hate U-haul and will not rent anything from them. they are unsafe to just about deadly and i love my bike even though she is an outdate overwieght track whore that will pass your blade at miller:smilebig: (maybe:D).
I've seen some people use the little U-haul trailers with good results. Might want to check another place and find one with good selection. I've seen some almost new trailers show up at the track, supposedly for very good rates.

For 7-8 track events a year, it might be worth getting one of the small trailers if you have room to store it. Be sure to factor in the cost to license, store, and maintain when you compare to renting.

if you have a truck, consider putting it in the bed, or if an SUV, one of the hitch mounted set-ups. I've done the bed thing, but not the hitch, so you'll have to get input elsewhere on that one. :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts