Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm looking for a couple of good repair shops in missouri from like the Rolla-Saint Robert area all the way up to ST. Louis. I need my shift forks changed and got qutoed a priced today around 1200 bucks just in labor. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
While I cant fully vouch for them, you might give MC Cycle in Columbia a call ( 573) 449-4333. () * I've used them once in the past, and know one of the mechanics in a round about way. I do my own work, but if I had to use someone they would be the first to contact. (keep in mind this is saying as much about any of the other shops in the area as it does MC :) My understanding is they do good work, but they don't give it away either. They work on alot of cruisers, and sometimes the parking lot is FILLED with them. Don't let that scare you though. Otherwise I suspect you will need to go to St. Louis.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I'll try gaving them a call on monday or tuesday a buddy of mine told me about a guy who fixed his old GSXR for a real good price I'm going to try to get ahold of him first. I wish I knew how to do it or else I would do it myself but I just dont wont to make it worse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts