Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody - I no longer need the Repsol kit I bought and before I sell it on ebay I'd like to give my fellow Honda riders a chance at it. It's the complete kit as advertised on Red Racing Part's website. Here's the link for more info:
Motorcycle Racing Spare Parts and Accessories by RED Racing Parts

It costs me over $200 for the parts and shipping from Italy. I'd like to sell it for $150 and I'll cover shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Thanks! - Steve

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody interested??:huh: -This isn't the cheap kit you find on ebay that's missing some of the stickers or has low print quality. It's made very well and printed just like factory stickers are.

The only reason I've changed my mind about using them is I think the repsol kit looks better on the cbr's than it does on a RC51 which I was going to put it on. I came up with my own paint scheme though which I'll post soon.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fellow Blades, I need to see exactly what the Original factory Repsol Decal looks like as well as the sizes. I have someone that might be able to recut it for me as some of mine is faded or damaged. I was actually thinking of having everything custom sprayed into into the panels and tank. Please help!:crying: :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.