Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am new to the area and recently decided to keep and upgrade my 929. I am trying to find a place for service, I live in MDR. Good price would be nice, but a shop/guy who really know 929's would be the cat's meow for me. Bike is at 12k miles and hasn't been in since 6k cept for oil and tires.

Thanks in advance,

vic

01' 929, pcIII, 2 bros slip on, scott's steering dampner

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have never been there myself...but I hear alot of people sing the praises of HAMMY BOYS in Santa Monica. Do a search or google it...I dont know anything else other then its in Santa Monica. But a few friends take their bikes there.

If you are willing to ride more eastbound...you can also try CYCLE DEPOT in Eagle Rock. Small shop but good and honest mechanics and they price match anything. 323-254-6661 You can ask for Tommy in service. hes a good guy and if ya want you can say IRVING with the Red/Blk 929 referred you...he should remember me....if not you're on your own! ha!

Good luck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys, you are more than welcome to call me at my shop. I am a manager at LA Cyclesports. We are the number one Honda dealer in the country. Located in lovely downtown Inglewood. Ok so not the greatest location but I do have a great honda mechanic that does, or did, all my work on my 929. But since someone decided they wanted to steal it out of my garage, I won't need to be having it worked on any time soon, but if you want, just call me at 310.677.5800 and ask for Rob. :cycle:

·
Registered
10 Posts
My girlfriend and I have both used Hammy Boys and have been satisfied with their service.

I haven't tried LA Cyclesports yet.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Rob929RR said:
Hey guys, you are more than welcome to call me at my shop. I am a manager at LA Cyclesports. We are the number one Honda dealer in the country. Located in lovely downtown Inglewood. Ok so not the greatest location but I do have a great honda mechanic that does, or did, all my work on my 929. But since someone decided they wanted to steal it out of my garage, I won't need to be having it worked on any time soon, but if you want, just call me at 310.677.5800 and ask for Rob. :cycle:
You guys have some great prices on bikes, but is it too much to ask for better/closer parking? :idunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts