Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to rep a member today, can't seem to remember how. The Reputation Power and the stars below aren't a link for me. I thought that's how it was done?

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,632 Posts
I tried to rep a member today, can't seem to remember how. The Reputation Power and the stars below aren't a link for me. I thought that's how it was done?
Click the star, it should open the dialog box. Sometimes the box opens up below the viewable part of the screen. I've had to scroll to see it, and then sometimes it disappears, so I have to do it again.

·
Registered
242 Posts
It's the little box "thumbs up / thumbs down" below the green (reputation status) indicators (sandwiched between "online status indicator" and "report post").

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,632 Posts
It's the little box "thumbs up / thumbs down" below the green (reputation status) indicators (sandwiched between "online status indicator" and "report post").
I guess it depends on what "skin" or "style" you're using. I use the "full" style, as that has the top banner with 2 of my bikes in it, where the "Classic" skin has 2 general 1K's on the top banner.

The skins each have their own format which differs, even from the mobile version.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Ooh, what a nice thread.

I received another rep power today:grin:grin

And that makes me wonder: can they also be taken away?:eek:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Can someone report or neg me right now so I can spend some time doing more research and invention instead of wasting my time on here?
lol?

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks IanDoohan, I'll try the different skins.
I only do forums on my computer at home. so different than cell phones.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Can someone report or neg me right now so I can spend some time doing more research and invention instead of wasting my time on here?
lol?
Maybe you needn't ask. You could be close to getting one on the 'Does helping people . . . ' thread!:grin :devil
(Not from me though)

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
^^^ that's where I stay :shades:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts