Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Resident Evil fans out there?

If you are a fan then this movie is a must see. A lot of the scenes come straight from the games.

This straight to DVD movie isn't going to win any Oscars but if you're a fan you'll watch the whole thing with a little smile on your face. ("Alice" - Mila Jovovich and "Jill" - Sienna Guillory aren't hard to look at either. :eyebrows: )


BTW... RE4 is due out Jan. 11th... Let’s hope it's a lot better than "Outbreak".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,265 Posts
I dont think this was straight to DVD :hmm: In any case, I'm not a fan of the RE series only because I've never played any of them.

BTW...did you get MGS3??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OSIRIS said:
I dont think this was straight to DVD :hmm: In any case, I'm not a fan of the RE series only because I've never played any of them.

BTW...did you get MGS3??
It was released Sept 10th '04... I never saw it advertised until the DVD came out. Oh well... maybe it played some where.

Yes... I did get MSG3... You need it... Nuff said! ;) :smilebig:

The Resident Evil series is what got me hooked on gaming so I'm kinda partial. The series has come out with some dogs over the years though. Since you have a 'Cube... If you want to try out a RE game, see if you can find RE: Zero, you should be able to find a used one for cheap... It's a great game. :thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,265 Posts
cbr99xx said:
It was released Sept 10th '04... I never saw it advertised until the DVD came out. Oh well... maybe it played some where.

Yes... I did get MSG3... You need it... Nuff said! ;) :smilebig:

The Resident Evil series is what got me hooked on gaming so I'm kinda partial. The series has come out with some dogs over the years though. Since you have a 'Cube... If you want to try out a RE game, see if you can find RE: Zero, you should be able to find a used one for cheap... It's a great game. :thumb: :thumb:
I do have MGS3 but haven't got much chance to play it yet. Although I've played it enough to know I can't stand having no radar :crap:
I keep hearing good things about the RE series, just never got a chance to play one :idunno:

Oh and I have a GC and PS2, but can't bring myself to break down and buy an Xbox
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OSIRIS said:
I do have MGS3 but haven't got much chance to play it yet. Although I've played it enough to know I can't stand having no radar :crap:
I keep hearing good things about the RE series, just never got a chance to play one :idunno:

Oh and I have a GC and PS2, but can't bring myself to break down and buy an Xbox
Yeah... But you've got an anti-personnel sensor, active sonar, and a motion detector. You just can't leave them on all the time, like you could before, because they have a battery life. Rock up soldier!!! :hmm: :smilebig:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
I'm a big RE fan so I'll be checking that out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
686 Posts
It didnt stay in theaters very long. I can't wait for RE4!!! Leon was my favorite character out of the whole series. Zombies are less intimidating when you start with the police issue HK :thumb: .

Outbreak was a huge disappointment for me. I can't put my finger on what exactly I did not like, but just something about it made it not fun. That is the only RE game I did not finish. That is saying a lot since I beat the others everyway possible to unlock the secret costumes and weapons.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top