Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

What is the best solution to remounting the fuse box and electrics that are in the left fairing panel and in and around the headlight? I'd like to end up with a clean (and electrically safe!) layout. Any photographs or suggestions on suitable headlight units would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,655 Posts
Hi Guys,

What is the best solution to remounting the fuse box and electrics that are in the left fairing panel and in and around the headlight? I'd like to end up with a clean (and electrically safe!) layout. Any photographs or suggestions on suitable headlight units would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I did a really good write up on my 93 cafe build (a link is in my signature-but the photos have been blurred by Photobucket). I took the harness apart to wire in my F4i gauges and then re-wired everything. It may take you to do the same thing. I still have the fuse box zip-tied to the cross member, as well as the relays, but it's much cleaner. I also have moved some of the harness to exit to the left of the fuel tank and into the headlight housing.

Original harness.JPG

Re-wire.JPG

Clean Harness.JPG

Cut snorkel.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts