Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been a past experience for me, one that well I'm sort of glad I have given up. Or to be more precise has been removed from my arena of enjoyment. Quite an enjoyable experience to be honest but did make me feel unsettled. See the problem was I could crank it up and experience a thrill, just like the feeling of a good tease, when it goes well its great, brings a big smile to your face. Unfortunately it could be highly volatile as well, one wrong change in climate or atmosphere and bloody hell it was like the hounds of hell were released with all their foul breath and stench.
Well a friend took it away from me so now I have no unstable toy to play with sad days:(, life has become boring:idunno:. Personally I blame the insane ranting of others about how dangerous, nasty and volatile Riding On Nox was to my well being:idunno:, it’s a nanny sate I tell you. For me I just enjoyed the challenge and the ability to decipher what the feck it was all about.

Riding On Nox I'm going to miss the experience so much.:clap:

Any of the rest of you have had or shared the same experience?

·
Registered
802 Posts
i've just spent months trying to find out the pros and cons of an install to use on the road and just when i think i've come up with a winning formular you have to go and make it all so depressing....

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've just spent months trying to find out the pros and cons of an install to use on the road and just when i think i've come up with a winning formular you have to go and make it all so depressing....
Im so sorry vex I didnt mean to depress you with this post. Actually in your case I would go ahead and let me know how well you get on. TBH I cant figure why you would want it for the road:idunno:
Also the post is quite esoterical and needs to be read not on face value but there are clues there as to the real purpose of the post.
Good luck with "your" nox conversion :rotfl::rotfl:

Oh btw do you always use that avatar, I seen it before on vd??

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hmmm it must be the way that i answered the post i knew where you were coming from....I was trying to be sarcastic.:soapbox: .........must be coming across to serious :confused: more drink required i think

As for using nos on the road and you not being able to understand.... now that is esoteric:nono: :nono: . (the prob is i ride out with newer blades. busa's, zx12's etc...bendy roads no problem but hit a long stretch and its ta ta to me.
So a WON wet system is going on :naws: as the old saying goes WON wet kit $350, cylinder $100, refill on nos $35, seeing the look on their faces as i go by priceless........( cant find the pound sign )
:bowtome:

Well thats what i hope...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts