Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
son of a fucking bitch that shit sucks (had to swear a bunch in his honor).

He was one of my favorites. See No Evil Hear No Evil with Gene Wilder is one of the funniest movies ever. funniest line was his last request before the killers were gonna shoot him after Gene Wilder got his nose scratched and a kiss. He said "I suppose a fuck is out of the question?"

And the Eddie Murhpy stuff when he was talking about how Bill Cosby called hima nd told him not to sweat on stage and he told Pryor that. And Pryor said "next time he calls tell him to call me and I'll tell him to suck my dick." "if its funny say that shit"

RIP

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CBR929RE said:
son of a fucking bitch that shit sucks (had to swear a bunch in his honor).

He was one of my favorites. See No Evil Hear No Evil with Gene Wilder is one of the funniest movies ever. funniest line was his last request before the killers were gonna shoot him after Gene Wilder got his nose scratched and a kiss. He said "I suppose a fuck is out of the question?"

And the Eddie Murhpy stuff when he was talking about how Bill Cosby called hima nd told him not to sweat on stage and he told Pryor that. And Pryor said "next time he calls tell him to call me and I'll tell him to suck my dick." "if its funny say that shit"

RIP

he was my favorite...as a little kid i used to sit in my room late at night with the volume turned down and tried to keep my outbursts of laughter to a min. as not to alert my parents:rotfl:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
ozthis said:
he was my favorite...as a little kid i used to sit in my room late at night with the volume turned down and tried to keep my outbursts of laughter to a min. as not to alert my parents:rotfl:
I had seen one of his standup on tv awhile ago. I laughed my ass off. I think it was just called Richard Pryor Live.

The story of when he doused himself in alcohol and lit himself on fire and ran down the hallway was just hilarious. But the best story was the arguement with his wife when she wanted to take the car but he said it was his and he threw her hush puppies at her and told her to take a walk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts