Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
purchased what was supposed to be a full set of fairings from a guy off another forum

i knew they had some cracks, so we settled at $100+ship for all pieces including upper

they got here today and im missing a tail piece and the right side :rotfl:

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
Hey Solice - I know you're young and all.... but I am SURE you've heard the old cliche "....if it sounds too good to be true, ___________". You fill in the rest! :D

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Solice - I know you're young and all.... but I am SURE you've heard the old cliche "....if it sounds too good to be true, ___________". You fill in the rest! :D
bah humbug lol

i'll bite this one...like i said i got it for like $145 all together, and got a peg which i just found in the box (dont think it was meant to be in there lol)

ill probably sell this back and put it toward a set from ebay...or a cheap OEM or if i can trade them for someone looking for stunt plastics :rotfl:

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
bah humbug lol

i'll bite this one...like i said i got it for like $145 all together, and got a peg which i just found in the box (dont think it was meant to be in there lol)

ill probably sell this back and put it toward a set from ebay...or a cheap OEM or if i can trade them for someone looking for stunt plastics :rotfl:
Well....you're a good sport!! Much less irritated than I would have been. :thumb:

·
Registered
940 Posts
i would have done the same and sell them but being honest hahah and tell them what they are actually going to get

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
:hmm:.... I have a full set of Emperor* fairings I could sell you solice:evilaugh:
... say a 1000 quid and there yours**:D

*the best you've ever seen.... but totaly invisible to the incompetent
**if I can find them:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
I've got some ocean front property in Arizona I will sell ya...cheap too!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts