Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Sorry if this has been done to death, but I did a search and didn't find what I'm looking for. I need a set of risers for my '94 900rr. Suggestions will be appreciated.

·
Registered
38 Posts
you most likely aren't going to find a model specific riser but a universal type based upon the size of your fork tubes. I don't recall what the 94 RR was, something like 50mm tubes?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did find some universals that will work, but was just wondering if anybody had experiences (good or bad) withh any specific ones so that I could narrow down the search a little.

Thanks for answering phx

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
on my GSXR I just drilled the top yoke and used universal risers...

are you looking for the complete top yoke with risers (LSL type handlebar kit) or just adding risers to what you have
?

·
Registered
396 Posts
like i said. Tag risers. they work great.

risers arent model specific generally...as they just hold bars and bolt to a triple clamp.

drill out the clamp and add them, vois las!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did a search for Tag risers, but didn't find anything. Thanks for the heads-up about the brake lines, I was looking at that, and didn't think that there was enough play in it. Looks like I can re-route the clutch cable and gain a few inches though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts