Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here is the deal!!!!

Me and the MOB buddies (Musicians on Bikes) are heading up Thursday afternoon. We will get there Friday Morning. Would love to meet up with .Org members..... I will be hanging out in turn #5. Call all the boys..... Friday Afternoon and maybe some beers at night! Silver black 954, akro bolt one, black wind screen.

See you all there!!!!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Me and the miss' will be there. Just look for me. Yellow and black 929 with yellow rims and black windscreen, D&D pipe (black)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll be arriving on Thursday. What happened to the Saturday 10 am thing? It'll be my first trip to Road America, sounds like we'll be in turn 5 too. I'll be one of 2 or 3 fat guys in a lawn chair on the hill. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok.... the for sure meet up will be 10:00 AM on Sat in Turn 5.

Not Steg..... fix that Wisconsin weather... it is not look too promising for the weekend

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just looked at the weather..... Not looking good.

The anticipation is building, and soon it will be Saturday!

If the weather holds up, I will hopefully see you guys at turn 5 @ 10am.

·
Registered
16 Posts
me and the wife are so there its going to kickass hopefully duhamel does the double again and shuts maladin out. see you guys sat @10 in turn 5

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
DEPO : Ok.... the for sure meet up will be 10:00 AM on Sat in Turn 5.

Not Steg..... fix that Wisconsin weather... it is not look too promising for the weekend

Also, if they cancel the races, we are out $120 right?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Screw the bad weather..... we will see you all there..... We will be in the turn five area at 10:00 AM.... I am a big dude.... well 5' 10' and big..... and always wearing a back pack.

We have all the gear loaded up in the RV.... we have the cycles shining and I have three bottles of triple distilled vodka, vermouth, and a shaker ready for those vodka martinis!!!

See ya there... bring a poncho!!!!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
What did you mean by 'not Steg'?

Even just one day of the races would be fine. God, i would just hate to waste $120.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Also, I am not sure when we are leaving yet and I have to drive about 250 miles to get there so are you going to be staying in turn 5 or what? cuz i may not get there till noon

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
stegen, make sure to wear the wig so everyone will recognize you. j/k

I envy you guys, I would love to make that scene and meet a bunch of you.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Weather looks good for Sat now.

I'll be there. Since turn 5 is huge... Should we all meet in a specific area of turn 5?

I'll be parking over there, so look for the 954 with the Hindle stainless hight-mount.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
ok. i am going to be there so wait for me, i am running about a hour behind. yellow rims and yellow and black with tinted screen

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
you are 2 upping for 250 miles - DAYUM

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Shitty guys. Sorry I didnt get there till 2:20 on sat when everything was over. Got lost on the way there. Wanted to meet all you guys but sorry I didnt.

We towed the bike there bubba. That would be along, but doable, ride

1 - 19 of 19 Posts