Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm a newbie to this site. I am finally heading back to Oz after 10yrs in Japan :evilaugh: Planning to continue track riding and getting into the race scene. Anyone got good recommendation on where to get a 07 HRC CBR600RR? I will be located in Western Aust, so someone local would be good but willing to consider alternatives like other states. Looking to get another white bike like the one i had in Japan.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks mate! What is the track scene like back in Oz? What is the drive like to the nearest circuit in Sydney?
Still getting my things together but should be home in a few months...
VTRSP1 is a very nice ride, almost got myself a RVT here in Japan but fell for the aprilia factory :cool:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Track days are running 2 some times 3 times per month at eastern creek, its a good ride to the track for me, all straight roads. Aprilia is very nice, i just wasnt that rich and i got the same quality for half the price. let me know if you pop into sydney.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hi!

I'm a newbie to this site. I am finally heading back to Oz after 10yrs in Japan :evilaugh: Planning to continue track riding and getting into the race scene. Anyone got good recommendation on where to get a 07 HRC CBR600RR? I will be located in Western Aust, so someone local would be good but willing to consider alternatives like other states. Looking to get another white bike like the one i had in Japan.

Cheers!
I'm racing my 929 here in Perth. Actually set an outright lap record (for all of four seconds) at the new collie circuit a few weeks ago but Paul Lampo knocked two-tenths off it on the same lap :)
We've got Wanneroo long and short circuits as well as Collie now.
No idea where you would get an HRC bike outside of contacting the Honda Racing teams over east and trying to put an early bid on their bikes for the end of this season. I know a guy here that picked up Krusty's '06 1000RR for this season.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts