Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[Background]My beemer has had the converter removed with a straight pipe. Since this has been done, it sometimes backfires on decel.

I'm toolin down 75 SB beginning to merge with 190 EB. This merge is probably the worst example of highway engineering. 5 merging right-hand traffic streams in less than 1/4 mile. Anyway, I'm going 75-80 in a 60, when this kid in a lexus comes up on my left and tries to merge into ME :eek: :nono: Typical, has a cell phone glued to his ear with a baseball cap on backwards in mummies car :rolleyes: I let off the gas and POW! :rockets: you have never seen a punk gangsta back off so fast! :smilebig:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
:lol: thats awesome, I have to drive down a single lane road all 35miles to and from school everyday so I get stuck behind a soccer mom in a van talking on her cell everysingle day, always fun to give them a little scare :smilebig:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to make matters even more interesting this was under a bridge. The pop was VERY loud. and skeery :evilaugh:

:thumb:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Serial Thriller said:
Everyone keep in mind this is figment telling the story, and he didn't specifically say the noise was caused by the bike backfiring...

:smilebig:
:lol: Yeah, good point!

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Serial Thriller said:
Everyone keep in mind this is figment telling the story, and he didn't specifically say the noise was caused by the bike backfiring...

:smilebig:
busted, yeah, I ate the large order of beans with my fajitas :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts