Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Looks great. Had a look at that Old Military Road in a few places on Streetview, road surface looks fine, you'd hardly recognise it as being a part of the UK. Which I guess, it soon won't be. There a ferry from Amsterdam to Newcastle....
Always admired the Scottish scenery, even though the hills give out the feeling that they want to kill you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
There are a lot of European bikers up there, camping etc. Braemar has a hotel that鈥檚 just been refurbished too if you鈥檙e more upmarket. Either way, very friendly attitude to bikers. One group in tents on one of the bends, every bike that went past they threw their arms in the air in recognition. I got a 鈥渉ello鈥 each time I rode past 馃榿

Registered
It鈥檚 been a while since I last posted, still keeping my hand in. It鈥檚 25 years since I bought her from Shirlaws in Aberdeen. Glen Shee is as awesome as ever and the new Avon 3D tyres are really good 馃憤 View attachment 108420 View attachment 108421 View attachment 108422
What a beauty. I remember mine, a 1999 Honda cbr 919rr. Very dependable. Currently running an 07 Cbr 1000 rr. She is as good as my 99 model just better.
Stay safe always

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
What a beauty. I remember mine, a 1999 Honda cbr 919rr. Very dependable. Currently running an 07 Cbr 1000 rr. She is as good as my 99 model just better.
Stay safe always
Thank you 鈽 Aye, I鈥檓 glad I kept her all these years. Honda motorcycles are definitely built to last 馃弽

1 - 8 of 8 Posts