Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually, it was blue jeans....

Anyway, it felt so weird, I almost turned around to get some gear.....

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
I was going to post something similar this past weekend, and forgot. I rode up to Subway (about 1/4 mile away from my house) to get a sandwich this past weekend wearing only shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes, and a helmet. I felt so squidly.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Conq = Jared?

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
What always feels weird to me is on the odd occasion when I make a short run with tennis shoes, to feel the air coming through to my feet (with the shoes that have a mesh tongue).

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Alpinestar SMX Flip-Flops are a bit drafty as well.....

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
ConqSoft : I was going to post something similar this past weekend, and forgot.  I rode up to Subway (about 1/4 mile away from my house) to get a sandwich this past weekend wearing only shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes, and a helmet.    I felt so squidly.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
ConqSoft : I was going to post something similar this past weekend, and forgot.  I rode up to Subway (about 1/4 mile away from my house) to get a sandwich this past weekend wearing only shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes, and a helmet.    I felt so squidly.
I'll admit to doing that every once in a great while for the sort of assignment you've described.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
BladeRider : I put on full gear one time and rode off for about 1/2 mile before I realized I forgot to put on my helmet.
Had a friend do that a few years back, he was wondering why all the pedestrians were looking at him strangely,

by the way we have compulsory helemt laws here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts