Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rant:
Yesterday I took the fiddyfoe to work. On the way there, I almost get merged into by a yuppy larvae buss. I was at his door and had to accellerate out of his way. The idiot follows me almost all the way to work, still sipping his jumbo coffee mug and talking on the cellphone.

On the way back home, I'm at a red light and a FOOL does a STOPPIE IN MY LINE passing me and slams down right in front of me. The rest of his hooligan friends pass me as well (I alway leave room in front). I really wanted to kick some ass :mad:

But today, riding the fiddyone, I got to ride next to a nice, polite gixxer1k with a weeely, weeeely quite exhaust :D . wingwingwing!....BLOOOOMMMM! BRRRRRROOOM!

·
Registered
303 Posts
You didn't get blown off the road today? I'm hearing reports of 18 wheelers being blown over :idunno:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CyBeR929 said:
You didn't get blown off the road today? I'm hearing reports of 18 wheelers being blown over :idunno:
It's only a flesh wind... :p

Yeh, I went accross the street to the lab building this afternoon. Its a lot windier now than when I came in... :crap:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On my way home, a huge tree blew over into my lane! Luckily I avoided it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts