Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my bikes been sitting in my kitchen since October. Well the roads are dry and I was feeling the itch. So after digging out my ramp and shoveling enough snow in front of my porch I got out the old blade and fired her up. After fishtailing my way out of the driveway I make it to dry pavement. Rode for about 2 hours. Roads were dry but sandy so I had to take it easy, plus I babied the corners and never put any trust into my tires as Im sure they never even got warm since it was barely over 30 degrees F, over a foot of snow on the ground up here. Was nice to get the blade out to stretch her legs. I got a lot of waves from snowmobilers and some serious laughter from everyone else. Worth every bone chilling moment!

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
You just can't keep a good man down. :clap:

·
Registered
900 Posts
:clap: Proper job!! nice to see a man with balls, (proberly a bit smaller than the norm in that temp) keep up the good work....:eyebrows:

·
Registered
57 Posts
:clap: Proper job!! nice to see a man with balls, (proberly a bit smaller than the norm in that temp) keep up the good work....:eyebrows:
I was going to ask how you sat on the seat considering the size of your balls to go out in weather like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts