Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is so many dorks in my town that are HUGE...and got HUGE in like a month. The are taking the sauce, and they admit to it.

can you say 'heart valve surgury soon'

I thought that crap was over with...I did a huge study on it in college...man that stuff can mess you up!

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Weight gainers are big too(not sure if that's the same as the prohormone thing) I had a buddy in high school who was smaller then me, and in a matter of months he became 3x as big. He's an absolute machine....

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
BladeRider : Prohormones are big in the gym crowd right now, legal (for now) and they give results close to steroids.
These are the adros. There are two typesAndrostenedione

and androstenediol. The latter being not as bad for you. Sorry I don't have a link for you. The first being what Mark McGuire was taking the year he hit all those homers.

'Weight Gainers' are USUALLY nothing more than protein shakes w/ LOTS of calories.

You wanna see someone who is juicing? Click Venus and Serena

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Heavy-Dee : The first being what Mark McGuire was taking the year he hit all those homers
Don't be fooled.  My guess is he was on the sauce while in STL and he kept Andro around in case someone wanted to accuse him of using the real-deal.  He got pretty big pretty fast...

I kicked around the idea of using the sauce for a long time but opted against it as I didn't want to use it improperly.  I too did plenty of research.  If used correctly, I think the risks are minimal.  Like most things though, people usually rush into decisions without learning everything they need to know.  As a result, they get burned.  A buddy of mine started growing because he decided to use Sustatin (sp?) without an estrogen blocker.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wish more sportbike riders would start using the 'sauce'. That way when I race I am not the biggest guy out there on that little 600 F2 P.O.S.. Size matters but in the racing world it is just the opposite. I'm still trying to figure out how to lose another 35 pounds.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
larddog954 : I wish more sportbike riders would start using the 'sauce'.  That way when I race I am not the biggest guy out there on that little 600 F2 P.O.S..  Size matters but in the racing world it is just the opposite.  I'm still trying to figure out how to lose another 35 pounds.
You could rig a hand-shift and a rear brake on the clip-ons and cut off your legs? Thats gotta be good for at least 80# or so??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Actually, my legs are real skinny. It's my gut that is out of control. Good idea though, but cutting off my legs won't get me the 35 pounds that I need to lose.

·
Registered
433 Posts
larddog954 : I wish more sportbike riders would start using the 'sauce'.  That way when I race I am not the biggest guy out there on that little 600 F2 P.O.S..  Size matters but in the racing world it is just the opposite.  I'm still trying to figure out how to lose another 35 pounds.
Hey, I weigh 250lbs fully geared up so I don't want to hear any of that whining! I sometimes have problems with 600s keeping up with my 929 on the straights!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I weigh 190, and have been trying to get back into the work out game.  I have taken before in my life:

Protine shakes

Creatine

Androstein ( for a limited amount of time...all it did was make me bent out of shape and pissy)

CellTech

Ripped Fuel

Hydroxycut

...I think thats it....

that was with a healthy food diet, and what not.  I gained about 30 lbs of mucle (160-190) in 4 months...then it was so hard to mass any more.  

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I guess you have to take advice on the Internet with a grain of salt, but visit this site:

http://www.ast-ss.com

Look to the right side and sign up for their MAX-OT program. It's free. You have to register and they'll try to push their products on you, but it's not going to cost you anything unless you start buying sh!t. If you can understand their philosophies, workouts, and concepts then I think you'll really know how to pack on muscle. I think that about 80-85% of what they say in that program is spot on. Everytime I've followed that plan, I've made gains. Hell...I started beefing up again after being on a plateau for years (and then stopped because I've neglected to stretch properly). The problem occurs when you listen to the average idiot in the gym telling you to super-set this and that and 'feel the burn!' and 'Come on...5 more!' and all that other bullsh!t.

Sign up for the program, learn it, and follow it and I bet you'll see some results.

·
Registered
105 Posts
ER : I guess you have to take advice on the Internet with a grain of salt, but visit this site:

http://www.ast-ss.com

Look to the right side and sign up for their MAX-OT program.  It's free.  You have to register and they'll try to push their products on you, but it's not going to cost you anything unless you start buying sh!t.  If you can understand their philosophies, workouts, and concepts then I think you'll really know how to pack on muscle.  I think that about 80-85% of what they say in that program is spot on.  Everytime I've followed that plan, I've made gains.  Hell...I started beefing up again after being on a plateau for years (and then stopped because I've neglected to stretch properly).  The problem occurs when you listen to the average idiot in the gym telling you to super-set this and that and 'feel the burn!' and 'Come on...5 more!' and all that other bullsh!t.

Sign up for the program, learn it, and follow it and I bet you'll see some results.
Andro 250

Warning: This product contains steroid hormones that may cause breast enlargement, testicle shrinkage and infertility in males, and increased facial and body hair, voice deepening, and clitoral enlargement in females. Higher doses may increase risks. If you are at risk for prostate or breast cancer you should not use this product.

Got to love it,  I want all this!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts