Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 401 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy ya'll... lookin like I may be able to make this after all...

but got a question .. I have a girl friend that made a couple Trackoholics Dates last year.. she's from Ohio and she's lookin to come out with me for this.. but she aint' got a Honda.. I'm assumin it dont' matter... but just wanted to double check...

Also we are up for campin at the gates or stayin at the same hotel as others for more fun!

I'm reminding her it's middle of the week dates but we are lookin to do 2 days out of the 3....

I haven't muddled through other threads yet.. just followed a link from Peter and started my own..so forgive me if I'm asking questions already asked and answered elsewhere.. :D

E.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Howdy.

Non-Hondas will be there, and there will be people camping at the track as well as some spread out in local hotels. Pick your poison.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mojave954 said:
Isn't it the sheep that are suppose to be nervous????:idunno: :evilaugh:
that's right be very nervous for I am a wolf in girl clothing :D

well even though I prefer the showers out by the gates I reckon I woudln't have a problem campin in the pits ... my burban with it's full size foton matress sleep comfortably no matter where she's parked...

E.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
This is going to sound a bit odd but... May I ask how tall you are? That 929 looks absolutely gigantic with you on it. :eek:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
5'6" or so.... if you're lookin at the pegs for comparison - it's a tad decieving.. I put on some PP Tuning adjustable rear sets and had them all the way up for the ground clearance.... not comfy for regular street riding and def. not beneficial for the drag race... so one day I plan to lower them back down to a decent height... (since I have the f4i now for the track instead.. which I need to get rid of the stock pegs on her too... just been too lazy to do it yet...)

E.
now ya bes not come back with askin for my bra size or I'll be whippin out the pecker checker in return - LOL

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bwhip said:
It's true - look at the fuel tank compared to her petite proportions.

BTW - love that patriotism in the paint job! :patriot: :thumb:
thank ya... that's the biggest reason I didnt' want to take my 929 to the track anymore... was too worried about ruinin her paint... here's some more pics of her on another forum board in my gallery (hope it's ok to post a link to another site - if not go ahead and delete it no problems)

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/gallery/showgallery.php?thumb=1&stype=2&si=DreamRyder&cat=500&perpage=12&sort=1&user=9573

there are before and after pics from when I hit a deer head on... reason for my getting my custom paint job... always wanted to do it but this was kinda like the final push to say ok ya got no reason not to do it now.. LOL

and ofcourse with the custom paint I had to have the leathers to match ;)

now for the F4i.. it'll be gettin a spray can paint job with a similar scheme... wanted to wait till I got some race plastic for her.. I bought her with a scrap title and figured I'd wait the year out before I change the plastics out with something half way decent...

E.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I figured as much stranger... that's why I threw up pics the were anything BUT head shots - LOL

Custom - you dont' know how close to the truth that statement is.. let's just say I was raised on a farm from down south and sheerin a sheep is not all that far from when we had to castrait the bulls - ;o)

E.
I tie a mighty mean knot.....

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Custom - you dont' know how close to the truth that statement is.. let's just say I was raised on a farm from down south and sheerin a sheep is not all that far from when we had to castrait the bulls - ;o)

E.
I'm sorry I brought it up Sheep, but she might have you by the balls here.:D

I'll be sure to run if I see you. No use in waiting around to see if you have a head catch for cattle

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Custom900 said:
I'm sorry I brought it up Sheep, but she might have you by the balls here.:D

I'll be sure to run if I see you. No use in waiting around to see if you have a head catch for cattle
:rotfl: no worries fellas... just as Don or Frank or Jim or Arshag or lilDave - I behave myself... unless provoked :idunno:

E.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
DreamRyder said:
I figured as much stranger... that's why I threw up pics the were anything BUT head shots - LOL

E.
I'm definitely bringing my camera for this. Who's gonna play announcer? We'll need some rope, too...

1 - 20 of 401 Posts