Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rossi is only 24, and he could tie Doohan's all time win total this weekend in Catalunya @ 54. Doohan retired 10 years older than Rossi is now. Last weekend, Italy became the leader of wins in the world with 151 wins, overpassing the United States in GP. The story is on MotoGp.com. Rossi is on his way to Giacomo Agostini status, incredible.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
That's cool. That kid is a natural.

BTW, for the future, can you mark these 'spoilers' if you are going to post past results? Frequently I don't get to see the GP races until long after they have happened. (Fortunately, I had already seen Italy so it's all good).

The Italy GP was incredible... those boys really diced it out just after half way. Biaggi and Capirossi really went wild fighting for their spots. I couldn't turn away. I hope the next one will be just as good!

thx. J.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nomad : BTW, for the future, can you mark these 'spoilers' if you are going to post past results?  Frequently I don't get to see the GP races until long after they have happened.  (Fortunately, I had already seen Italy so it's all good).
I hear you but it's Thursday If you didn't get to see it repeated either on Tues, your fresh out of f'in luck I'll make a note of it and try to remember though

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Cliff : No Booth, Nomads waitin for the 2003 year in review to come out.
hahaha

Some of us travel for work... or GO OUT RIDING and don't get to check the tapes until much later.

Thanks Booth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts