Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
If you're looking to get your forks revalved and the correct spring put in for your weight, I'd recommend Dan Kyle. www.kyleusa.com

Edit: I see you have a 1000rr. He does excellent work on the 929/954, but I seem to recall he didn't have as much success with the 1000's forks. Still, I'd give him a call or shoot him an email and see what he has to say.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have spoken to Kyle and he knows his stuff. Its just with the price of RPS of only $399 it may be a good bang for the buck.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Marcus McBain of RPS is well respected in the region and is a CMRA sponsor. He provides a lot of trackside support as well when you purchase his product. I have the supersport V2.0 package in my 600RR forks.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tornado bait said:
Marcus McBain of RPS is well respected in the region and is a CMRA sponsor. He provides a lot of trackside support as well when you purchase his product. I have the supersport V2.0 package in my 600RR forks.

What do you think of his product? How is it compared to stock or other aftermarket suspension if you have experience with others? Also what rear shock do you run?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
smoothrideronli said:
What do you think of his product? How is it compared to stock or other aftermarket suspension if you have experience with others? Also what rear shock do you run?
Too early to give a comprehensive review yet. Just got them installed, but my season opener is 2/18 so I'll have feedback soon. Still running the OEM shock and will probably leave it on for this season.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please keep me posted. A purchase may be in order very soon. Have you used their products in the past? If not what made you decide to buy them now?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts