Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've changed the fluid and bled the clutch from the slave cylinder until i got no bubbles and the lever felt nice and firm topped it up and put it back together
i went to go out on it a couple of days later and got nothing at the lever,i bled it again from the top and felt good again until a couple of days later again when i got nothing at the lever again so now im a bit lost

does this model have any known problems in this area? or am i doing something wrong?

cheers guys

·
Registered
7 Posts
i've changed the fluid and bled the clutch from the slave cylinder until i got no bubbles and the lever felt nice and firm topped it up and put it back together
i went to go out on it a couple of days later and got nothing at the lever,i bled it again from the top and felt good again until a couple of days later again when i got nothing at the lever again so now im a bit lost

does this model have any known problems in this area? or am i doing something wrong?

cheers guys
Ray,

I have the same problem on my RR4 (I was just about to post a new topic when I read yours....)

I have had mine looked at by a local Honda dealer, and they (claim) took it apart and stated that there was nothing wrong with the entire system.

Like you, I come back to mine and find a weak lever. Not being technical, a quick call to AA and it is bled and topped up and working fine (until the next time)

I only use my bike approx once a month and was wondering if it was due to the lack of use!?!

Sorry I cant help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts