Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did start motovlogging just for some "inspiration" to get out and ride the 'ole girl. If you have spare time check it out for me! Click the subscribe button to put a smile on my face. Just general riding topics and random stuff, also going to do a how-to section (only have chain cleaning on that so far). ANYWAY, check it out if you will!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUB0RdlImS1P08nmtDvimnQ

Going to have to mention the .org on there... seems like paid memberships have been in a slump and general new members are down. Hopefully I can "boost" new traffic and get some more greenies here...

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Welcome to life.
Kinda skimmed thru.
Starts out negative with lots of f bombs, too many for me.
Try again when you're having a good day.

The chain cleaning vid was nicely produced, props. :thumb:
Might I suggest something?
Instead of spraying the lube on the top of the chain, try spraying the bottom instead. You won't get as much fling, and the centrifugal force (when riding and the chain is warmed up) will drive the lube up into the plates/o-rings before flinging off.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Welcome to life.
Kinda skimmed thru.
Starts out negative with lots of f bombs, too many for me.
Try again when you're having a good day.

The chain cleaning vid was nicely produced, props. :thumb:
Might I suggest something?
Instead of spraying the lube on the top of the chain, try spraying the bottom instead. You won't get as much fling, and the centrifugal force (when riding and the chain is warmed up) will drive the lube up into the plates/o-rings before flinging off.
You mean the way it's supposed to be done and has been talked about numerous times on this very forum? :devil

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
It's a mistake I see many do.
One that I used to do until someone explained it to me.
Or maybe I read it here. :D

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Made a correction in the description to spray the bottom of the chain and not the top =) Also linked the .org... cause we need more people around here again =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts