Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new user here, have been looking through the forum for a solution to my problem and can't seem to find an answer so i said i'd post this and see if anyone can help me out.
I have just bought a 98 rrw fireblade and am currently in the procsess of returning it from a neglected streetfighter to it's origional glory. The problem i am having is where should the cables for the clocks, lights etc be routed?? the previous owner had them balled up with a cable-tie under the tank, not ideal i know!
Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi lambchops, thanks a million that is a big help, much appretiated. finished freezing my hands off in the shed for tonight, back at it again tommorrow. just had a look at your winter project, looking good, should have some pics ofmine up soon hopefully. thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
No probs Sean and thanks, Ive just done all that cable routing and it is a nightmare, still have to try and put that fuse box and all the connections back behind the inner fairing pannel and still dont see how its ever going to fit back in haha.

Start a thread for your rebuild would be interested to see it :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i must do that, nothing near as nice as how yours is turning out,lack of funds at the minute, but i'll put up what i have to date

1 - 6 of 6 Posts