Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have any previous or current use of RS-Taichi products? Looking into the Viper EVO jacket and have only found one online retailer. Any places you guys/gals know of?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
The places Hammer mentioned do carry them. HondaGal got an RS Taichi from kneedraggers. They allowed her to exchange to try out a different size without paying a restocking fee. It's a nice suit.

·
Registered
117 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
Does anyone here have any previous or current use of RS-Taichi products? Looking into the Viper EVO jacket and have only found one online retailer. Any places you guys/gals know of?

I am/was looking for this same jacket. On RS's website, they list several shops in SoCal. I called them all, and nobody stocks them, they're all special order. Since sizing is usually all over the place on most things, it's hard for me to buy before I try. Good luck and let me know if you pick one up.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
replica said:
I am/was looking for this same jacket. On RS's website, they list several shops in SoCal. I called them all, and nobody stocks them, they're all special order. Since sizing is usually all over the place on most things, it's hard for me to buy before I try. Good luck and let me know if you pick one up.

I hear ya on that one. I've heard their sizing is kind of goofy, so I'm a bit apprehensive on ordering one. My luck it'll be the wrong size and then have to wait longer to get the right size. I hate buying without trying.

{edit} My dilemma is finding a perforated/well vented leather jacket that has a full circumfrance zipper to attach to pants to make a 2-piece.

·
Registered
102 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
Anyone heard of Motoliberty.com located in Dallas, TX? They have an unreal price on the jacket, $299 and retail is like $450.
I bought some Dainese pants from them. I had bought a pair of slightly used Dainese pants off Ebay and they were too big. Motoliberty offered a trade in for me $50 less than I paid and discounted the new ones. I didnt even ask them for a trade. I dealt with Audry :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
Does anyone here have any previous or current use of RS-Taichi products?
Yes, their gloves were some of the best I have owned..best meaning most comfy and very well constructed - good solid stuff. I still have the pair I bought in '01 (albeit 3 years of non-use :D) but they wear very well and I cannot say enough positive about em.

Never crashed in them - but if I did, I think i could wear them again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts