Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,298 Posts
Call me, I'll make mine rev in the garage :D

I do not have a sound clip, but I can tell you that I really like the sound of mine. I've been to some track day last year, and people where coming after my session to see what exhaust I had.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
I had a bolt-on RT-One on my 929 a while back and it sounded very good.
It was the aluminum oval. :)
It's not quite by any means,but definately not tooo loud like a D&D though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,298 Posts
jdev said:
I had a bolt-on RT-One on my 929 a while back and it sounded very good.
It was the aluminum oval. :)
It's not quite by any means,but definately not tooo loud like a D&D though.
Yep, not quite at all. If I want quite I just put the stock one back-on :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
jetbdude said:
Yep, not quite at all. If I want quite I just put the stock one back-on :thumb:
is the sound deep and throaty or is it loud and high pitch? for comparison, does it sound like a tbr at all? that is the only exhaust that I have heards and I like it. also, how much do one of these slip-ons go for brand new, and how much should I pay for one used? the reason i ask is because i found a used one with a minor cluster of scratches that may buff out.

anyone know the dimensions on this as well?

thanks

-Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
__37__ said:
is the sound deep and throaty or is it loud and high pitch? for comparison, does it sound like a tbr at all? that is the only exhaust that I have heards and I like it. also, how much do one of these slip-ons go for brand new, and how much should I pay for one used? the reason i ask is because i found a used one with a minor cluster of scratches that may buff out.

anyone know the dimensions on this as well?

thanks

-Josh
I had a TBR slip-on and took a ride with HondaBoy, who had a Jardine slip-on. His pipe sounded really good. It had a good clean note to it - a lot like Yosh - and it wasn't that loud. I'd say the TBR is louder and deeper, with more of a muzzy rasp to it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,298 Posts
__37__ said:
is the sound deep and throaty or is it loud and high pitch? for comparison, does it sound like a tbr at all? that is the only exhaust that I have heards and I like it. also, how much do one of these slip-ons go for brand new, and how much should I pay for one used? the reason i ask is because i found a used one with a minor cluster of scratches that may buff out.

anyone know the dimensions on this as well?

thanks

-Josh

I never heard a TBR.... But I would say the sound is deep and throaty... As far as dimensions, mine is oval, 4 inch wide, 5 tall. For the price, I bought mine used from a member here, but can't remember at all for how much :huh: Maybe the member in question can help :idunno:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top