Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
All I know is overtime right now till next Monday. Otherwise I'd be there. Work sux.... :mad:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Never heard of that place...might try to check it out.

If the objective is good fish and chips, also try A Touch of Britain on Watt a few blocks North of 80. :cheers:

·
Registered
90 Posts
My wife and I have been meaning to try this place, so tomorrow sounds like a good time to do it. :)

Is there any particular place inside that we should look for you and your group?

:cheers:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not too big of a place, so just look for motorcycle gear. I'm going to try to grab the tables over by the fireplace, though.

I can't rope off parking out front because it's city parking, however, I can try to take up as many places with a couple of bike out front. If that doesn't work, there are spots in back.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Cool, see you tomorrow night.

Unfortunately, the wife won't get on the RC, so we'll be in the cage....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Definitely a good turn out! Charyl and I both had fun, and enjoyed meeting you and your friends, Vik. :cheers:

Thanks again for the invite, and we'll certainly have to hook up for a ride! :cycle:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I,m of on my holidays a week next monday will be staying in Sac for 4 days am gonna check this place out and let you know how it compares to the real thing

·
Registered
73 Posts
bumblebeeblade said:
I,m of on my holidays a week next monday will be staying in Sac for 4 days am gonna check this place out and let you know how it compares to the real thing
Yes, please do let us know. I used to live in Sac (and am actually not too far from there now) and have been to the Streets of London. It was a while ago though...I'd be curious to see how it stands up to the "real deal" in your opinion!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sure no problem it would be nice to go for a beer with fellow blade riders from across the water :cheers:

I will have use of a PC whilst there so should not be a problem

Itinery so far

LA 26th may for 2 days

Vegas (venetion hotel) for 3 days

drive to Sac stop over some where on way stay for 3/4 days visiting family

finish off in San fransisco

Am looking forward to it never been the states before does every one really say "have a nice day" because every body over here is miserable :lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Checked it out and there nothing like ours, yours actually taste good :rotfl:

Absolutley loved CA and would very much like to live there does any one know the requirements for living/working in the states any info appreciated

sorry but I was unable to get on a PC just too busy seeing everything but many thanks for invites recieved if u ever get to the UK look me up

many thanks Neil :thumb:

·
Registered
73 Posts
bumblebeeblade said:
Checked it out and there nothing like ours, yours actually taste good :rotfl:

Absolutley loved CA and would very much like to live there does any one know the requirements for living/working in the states any info appreciated

sorry but I was unable to get on a PC just too busy seeing everything but many thanks for invites recieved if u ever get to the UK look me up

many thanks Neil :thumb:
Thanks for the review! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts