Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Me too - Osama, you're next !!!!!!!
Yeah, right. If Bush really wanted to catch Osama he would have been caught by now.

And is there any actual footage of Saddam being hanged? Call me a cynic but I won't really believe he is hung until I see many forms of proof.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yeah, right. If Bush really wanted to catch Osama he would have been caught by now.
+1 Dont know whats going on there, but something isnt right:nono:

jaim said:
And is there any actual footage of Saddam being hanged? Call me a cynic but I won't really believe he is hung until I see many forms of proof.
Yeah I want to see the vid and make it a close up!

·
Registered
626 Posts

Watching CNN and flipped to Fox and both show him being brought up to the gallows, CNN shows the rope going over his head. They said they won't show the actual hanging but made it sound like they have the footage.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Read the article. It says right in it that there was a single camera present and that some people are tying to push to make the video public

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
the footage is out there but everyhting I have found so far cuts off right before they drop the hammer and goes to his body in a bag... am going to keep searching though.

S

·
0 Posts
I'll be the nay-sayer here. Not believing for a minute that he swung. All a show for the people. :nono:
It's very possible that they hung another one of those guys that look like him, but why at this point? :idunno:

·
Registered
88 Posts

Really. Hmmm, I don't suppose you could share with us why the President wouldn't want to catch Osama could you?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.