12,126 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
ConqSoft said:
Actually, he has refused to talk at all so far. The people they nabbed were because of documents that were seized with Saddam.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/15/sprj.irq.main/index.html
Where are you getting your info from. I've seen three reports of his talking (all be it on the tube) and you claim he isn't.
As far as "Standard Operating Procedures", whatever. They're still rounding them up.

edit: I see now...CNN. :rotfl:

·
Registered
469 Posts
I wonder how long it will be before he gets to enjoy "hostile questioning"? :eyebrows: Sanchez was on the today show and I swear I detected a little twinkle in his eye when he talked about following the Geneva Convention etc..... :idunno:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I dunno if "hostile questioning" is even necessary..... you know The Company has plenty of serums they could shoot him up with that will have him singing like a canary on cocaine..... :rotfl:

A little needle in the arm is a lot less hostile than, say, 10,000 volts to his 'nads.... alothough the latter would be more entertaining... :evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I saw it after the fact also. :)
ah who cares, the MOFO is now in custody!

nedro said:
Where are you getting your info from. I've seen three reports of his talking (all be it on the tube) and you claim he isn't.
As far as "Standard Operating Procedures", whatever. They're still rounding them up.

edit: I see now...CNN. :rotfl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts